18 April 2012

INTEL CORE UNLOCK

HI,
Today let think about Intel core unlocking.
have you ever heard about intel core unlocking?
the answer is "NO"

core unlocking is only possible in AMD processors.

well let me tell you my own story.

here it is:-

last year my pc's configuration is
Intel dual core @ 2.50ghz (but i got only 1 core)
1GB DDR2 ram.

and after some months i upgraded my pc to play games.
i played many game,but sometimes due to single core i couldn't play some games like
call of duty black ops (it starts and crashes)
driver San Francisco (it also crashes)
and dirt 3 (it says "the game requires dual core")

this are some problems and also during game-playing games run slow and sometimes hangs.

i have searched many websites but nothing works.

than i thought i need to overclock my CPU may be this will speed up my gaming.

than i overclocked it and also unlocked core.


how?

here's the answer :-

like in AMD you need to enter BIOS and than unlock cores.
but for intel you just need to overclock it from 0.10ghz to 0.50ghz like i have done.

i just entered BIOS and overclocked my processor from 2.50 ghz to 2.60ghz.

it pretty simple.:)


NOTE:- unlocking intel core is possible only if there are 2 or more cores in CPU but you get less than that (like dual core contains 2 core but i got only 1 core)

thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment